Friday, October 8, 2010

waiting.... and watching.... for inexpensive airfare

It is a lot more expensive to fly to and from the islands for me nowadays.... living in Montana, there just are not many options. I either have to drive hours to get out of the state to find less expensive airfare, or pay a much higher price to fly out of my area. OR fly one of the cheaper airlines, such as Alegiant yet then spend a night either in the airport or motel because none of their flights seem to coincide with flights to the islands..... sigh.....  However, here is one helpful resource http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/ I just have my destinations plugged in and everyday, yes everyday and it does get annoying at times, I get the least expensive airfares delivered to my inbox. It has helped me out a few times. I'm a big fan!

2 comments: