Friday, October 8, 2010

Getting back in the swing of things....

I'm hoping to get back to my Crazy Pineapple Dream.... It's been a while. First there was the seperation and nasty divorce, then the time to heal and recover, then the new distraction (which is still all VERY good) and then a busy summer season at my store. So... yes, the dream was put away for a bit.

I've tried to stay connected however on many levels and am so very thankful for my hawaii facebook friends, punaweb friends, and active bloggers that write about life on the islands, it's help trememdously to pick back up where I left off and that's what I intend to do.

First step in re-commitment to the dream, a savings plan. (easier said than done) When I left my ex-husband I walked away with nothing, even taking all of our marital bills, as I had the good credit most of the bills were in my name. My ex-creep wouldn't pay for anything, and in the end, it was VERY worth it to me to take the hit just to get away. And I did. So, all of that said, one of the things I walked away with was a small jar I've had for years that has a sticker on it saying "Life Savings" and in it was 30 cents and a wine cork. It pretty much summed up my current situation. I still smile about it today. I've come along way since that day however, and have made a plan for the dream savings..... yet I still do have that little jar, it's full now and I have started several other jars for change.

It will all happen..... one step at a time......   :-)

My Hawaii Fund saving plan.... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment