Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Centipedes... gross....

I'm usually not a big squirmer over snakes, spiders, bugs and other thugs... but these things gross the hell out of me. The picture is from a facebook friend on Maui, she said it climbed out from under her car seat, while driving... she also said she about had a heart attack! I can see why!


After looking a bit on the Internet I've found that technically centipedes are not poisonous, but can leave a hell of a sting... and people react differently to it, from slight to severe with the need of medical attention. Mostly they are reported to be solitary and prefer dark, warm, moist areas, typically outdoors, but some do venture inside and then hide in clothes or other dark scary places.... ick! 

Check out her website at http://www.tikitales.com/  I love her stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment