Monday, March 15, 2010

Good days and bad days

As many of you know, divorce can be like going through a death in the family, cept you continue to live through it and so does your ex. It has been difficult, I have good days and bad days. Some days I'm strong and hopeful and know that life is getting better each day with new plans and pleasures, other days I dearly miss my old life and my husband and partner. I think the most difficult part of my divorce has been coming to the realization that although I loved, trusted and committed to my partner, it was never truly reciprocated and how quickly he turned on me - that's been a tough one to deal with. Like the whole past 5 years has been a lie, or a made up facade. It's a difficult deal, but getting through, one day (good or bad) at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment