Wednesday, September 30, 2009

winter hours

Tomorrow I begin to have my "winter hours" at the store, open only long weekends, Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon. Today it snowed in town at a chilly 30 degrees and WINDY. So, I decided to begin today with winter hours. Bleh... I'm depressed with it all. I HATE the thought of going back to winter. We hardly had a summer, I worked hard all summer, the weather was crummy. Bleh... All I did today was sit, drink tea and surf the web. I'm supposed to be doing research as we are starting to carry teas blended with our lavender and further I should be working on my lame-o website. Bleh... The trees are bending sideways in the wind outside. Only 16 more days till we touch down in Hawaii. I'm sure that will turn my frown upside-down.

No comments:

Post a Comment