Monday, February 18, 2013

Using plywood for interior ....

Seems like a "duh" to me!!!

http://tinyhouselistings.com/save-lots-of-money-and-time-with-your-tiny-housecabin-build/

This article/post is mostly about using plywood for flooring and saving money by doing so. This seems like a no brainer to me... mostly because I'm planning a tiny home, but also because I actually like the look of painted floors. One only have to cruise Pinterest to get some GREAT ideas on painted floors. Further, there are so many different cool floor paints on the market now that it's even more EASY. I particularly like the thick floor paints I've found over the years at Home Depot, these work very well with sealing everything in, and that mitigates the off gasing of the plywood (one would think). If I get real bored over the next few days (which is likely considering the current circumstances) I will cruise Pinterest and post some painted floor ideas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment