Saturday, May 21, 2011

More packing and shipping...

Yay!!! My first set of boxes finally arrived in HI all in tact, yet they took 6 weeks to get there! What the hell? Everyone says this is the norm... like chill it's Hawaiian time.... ok. But it makes me realize I've got to plan way ahead. So, I've shipped 3 more boxes this week, ummmm that would put them there mid-July...  I've got about 4 more boxes of personal items I'd like to ship. I also have about 3 or 4 boxes of my lavender business I will ship, mostly just scaling that down by August and when ordering new supplies will have them shipped there. One last detail I've almost got figured out is shipping my bike. I've secured a free bike box and found a friend that knows how to break my bike down for shipping, plus they will do it with me so I can put it back together when in arrives in HI. This will save me about $100... shipping the bike will be almost $200 YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment